In Holistic Psychotherapy, Margot can help you identify and overcome blockages and limitations. Using a range of psychospiritual, experiential and cognitive techniques, you can get help moving towards realization of your highest potential. Margot is trained in, and can work with you using the techniques best suited for you, including person-centered dialogue, gestalt, cognitive dialogue, mindfulness, psychosynthesis, psycho-genealogy, inner dialogue, therapeutic breathwork, past-life regression therapy and more.
- Master of Arts, [Humanistic] Counseling, University of Durham, UK. 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, International Business Administration, American University in Paris. 1986
- Advanced Diploma, French, University of Grenoble III, France. 1983
Certification & Training
- Past Life Regression Therapy Certification, Brian & Carole Weiss, Omega Institute, NY, 2016 & 2018
- PACT™ certification, Polarity Approach to Continuity and Transformation, Conscious Development/Polarity Partnerships, 2017
- How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci, Michael J. Gelb, Omega Institute, NY, 2016
- The Healing Power of the Present Moment, John Welwood, 2009
- Jin Shin Jyutsu, Self Help Modules 1 & 2, 2006
- Ayurveda and the Mind. David Frawley, 2006
- Psychopathology, Savoir Psy, 2006
- Psychology for Practitioners, Michel Odoul, Institut Français de Shiatsu. 2006
- Findhorn Foundation, Scotland
Intensive training on living and working in a spiritual community, including: Vipassana meditation, group communication, conflict resolution, holistic healing and psychological well-being, 1990
- Insight Seminar, New York.
Intensive education and hands-on experience for caring/healing professionals working with the terminally ill and their families. 1989
- New York Open Center, USA
Gestalt Therapy Training. 1988
- Association Amaranthe, Paris, France.
Certification in Rebirthing, Self-help technique. 1986
- EUROTAS European Association for Transpersonal Psychology
- AFP-ACP (Association Française de Psychologie Centrée sur la Personne)
Board member 2012, accredited member since 2009.
- Association for Interpersonal Dialogue (ADI)
Founder & President. Organize groups, seminars, and trainings. Promoting self-knowledge, communication, development, and integration of all levels of self. Since 2004.
- FF2P (French psychology accrediting organization)
Accredited member since 2009.
- Participation in conferences on issues and approaches to Indian and Western psychology
- India Business Group, Mumbai, Honorary Member
- EuroSPES, Fellow
- The Author’s Guild, New York.
- Fluent in English and French
- Working knowledge of Spanish
- Conversational Hindi